Cross Roads Safe Driver Training have qualified professional trainers who are regulated by the Taxi Services Commission (TSC). This is a reassurance to clients that the Trainers have been professionally trained, certified medically fit, have gone through a probity (police) check and have a valid Working With Children Card.
You must feel comfortable with the style of instruction and communication offered and be confident of the Trainer’s competency.
When considering getting the services of a Driving Instructor can they answer these statements like we can:
• We have a current Driving Instructor Licence (DIA) and are listed on a Public Register.
• We are Australian Driver Trainers Association Victoria (ADTAV) members and adhere to the ADTAV Code of Practice.
• We provide Lesson plans that are structured and are a one to one experience.
• We have supporting education materials to give the student and the parent.
• We offer a system of reporting progress to parents.
• We provide guidance to parents, particularly about their role as supervising drivers and offer in vehicle guidance to parents.
• We offer refresher driver training for all ages.
• We are flexible and can change our pick-up and drop-off points to suit school, work or home.
• We offer 60 and 120 minute drive lessons plus our Packages.
Ask us for our specials
We have :
• 3 Hour Learner Lessons – BRONZE Package
• 5 Hour Learner Lessons – SILVER Package
• 10 Hour Learner Lessons – GOLD Package
• 5 hour & Test Day Combo – PLATNUM Package
SAVINGS of Each Package compared to our normal cheap rates.!